Seeking an Internal Medicine physician for a diverse, community-based health care organization with non-profit 501c3 status, recognized as a national model. Named one of the top five health centers in the nation for excellence in cultural competency.
About the position
- Internal Medicine Outpatient Only
- Multi-Specialty Group, Community Health Center/FQHC
- Call Coverage is 1:6 or better
- Bilingual candidates are highly desired
About the facility
- Received top level, Level 3, recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Providing patient-focused, high quality, and coordinated care
- Newly expanded and relocated to a new state-of-the-art facility
- Over 380 employees
- 62% of staff are bilingual
- Medica//dental coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- 403b plan
- Federally Qualified Health Center, offers loan repayment assistance to support qualified health care providers who choose to take their skills where they?re most needed.
- Employment Agreement with production bonus $200,000 - $224,999
- The signing Bonus is negotiable
- Student Loan Assistance
Located only 30 miles northwest of Boston, and along the scenic Merrimack River, this renaissance city is an exciting crossroad where diverse cultures, history, and creativity intersect.Unique Mill buildings and cobblestone streets add charm to a bustling downtown that boasts a thriving arts scene, a population rich in cultural diversity, and a flair for festivals, restaurants, and shopping. Enjoy a picnic on the esplanade or hike, bike, or cross-country ski in the 1,000 acres of state forest nearby.