Outpatient Family Medicine/Internal Medicine
We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving all those in need in the Sacramento area. We have been a level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home since 2011 and were the first to earn that designation in Sacramento. We offer integrated, comprehensive and supportive services to maximize health outcomes. The founding values of One Community Health were based on providing a safe and welcoming place for people who often experienced social exclusion and discrimination.
We believe healthcare isn't a privilege; it's a human right. Everyone should have the opportunity to achieve optimal health. We've made it our job to help individuals and our community lower the barrier to wellness. Our organization pushes for equality for all and for social justice for those on the margins. Our doctors and health care professionals treat people with compassion, without judgment for their personal choices and behavior. We provide a comprehensive menu of services to all ages and everyone in need, and we advocate for public awareness of such issues as the stigma surrounding mental illness and the need for healthcare for everyone. We understand the impact of trauma on one's health and are working to help people heal those wounds. When we see suffering, we try to heal it whether it be an individual in pain or a group in our community. If these are your values, then please consider joining our team.
About the Position
- Seeking a Family Medicine physician with a desire to work with underserved populations and dedicated to quality care and superior service
- Provide comprehensive medical care to empaneled patients in a team based environment
- Comprehensive benefits include retirement with match, medical/dental/vision insurance, student loan repayment, dues/licensure fees, and more
- Outpatient-only position; 18-22 patients per day and very minimal call by phone only
- FQHC offering great compensation and signing bonus
- Work with other staff members including Nurses, Medical Assistants, Laboratory staff, Integrated Behavioral Health providers, Social Workers, Clinical Pharmacist
About the Community
"Top 100 Best Places to Live in 2022"
-US. News and World Report
- Renowned for its laid-back atmosphere, booming economy, amazing food, abundance of wineries/breweries, low crime rate, and endless things to do
- High quality of life and picturesque neighborhoods with affordable homes
- Enjoy beautiful four-season weather surrounded by picturesque mountains, lakes, rivers, etc.
- Just a short drive to the beach, Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, and more of California's most visited destinations
Reference: FP 10475
- Candidate must be board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- Licenses required for this position must be kept current, valid and in good standing with the presiding entity
- Possess a DEA certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
- FQHC or community health center practice experience preferred