Outpatient Internal Medicine
MGMA 90th Percentile Earnings
Seeking an outpatient Internal Medicine Physician to join our adult internal medicine primary care practice with four physicians, two nurse practitioners and 20 nurses and staff caring for patients from young adulthood through elder age. We specialize in the management of chronic illnesses and preventive care. Since 1981, our mission has been to provide quality, professional medical care to the residents of East Central Indiana. We are a local, independent, family-owned practice, and we believe in treating our patients and staff like members of our own family.
- Well-established private practice is expanding
- Brand new state-of-the-art clinic with 14 exam rooms, lab, and bone density scanning onsite
- True Autonomy - Be your own boss!
- Quality of Life: Flexibility to create your own schedule
- Outpatient-only position; Avg. 17-20 patients per day
- 1:6 shared phone call (calls are very minimal)
- Fantastic Compensation: Earning potential above MGMA 90th percentile
- Team-based care model
- Multicounty draw area
Reference: IM 10612
- Charming Indiana town filled with life and culture
- Growing area - 7% population growth in the last year!
- Outstanding educational systems; ranked one of the "Best College Towns in America"
- 1-hour from a top U.S. Metro and International Airport
- A variety of recreational activities at your fingertips - boating, fishing, biking, camping, etc.
- Named the most affordable housing marketing in the state and the 9th most affordable in the U.S.