Large multi-specialty practice is seeking an outpatient Internist to join their team in north Houston, Texas.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine
- Ability to obtain a Texas medical license or have a Texas medical license in good standing
- Large multi-specialty practice (53 physicians/20 specialties)
- Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Tenured staff
- Shared practice call
- Guaranteed base salary plus bonuses
- Employed by the practice
- Rich benefits package
- Paid malpractice
- CME days/allowance and vacation
- Relocation allowance
- Texas has tort reform and no state income tax
About HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest: HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest has served the north Houston community since it opened in 1973. Since that time, it has grown into one of the largest, most comprehensive medical facilities in the Houston area. We are dedicated to improving the health of our community by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with more than 600 employees.
- Primary Certified Stroke Center
- 24/7 neurosurgery coverage
- In activation of Level II Trauma Center
- Inpatient rehabilitation unit for post-acute recovery
- Wide range of diagnostic imaging services 24/7
- A regional transfer center that provides one-phone-call access and support for patient transfers into and out of HCA Healthcare-affiliated facilities, as well as access to ground and air transportation within a 150-mile radius
The desirable Houston suburb sits just 20 miles northwest of Houston, the nation's fourth-largest city. The most diverse city in America has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, theater and museum districts, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper's paradise. Houston's sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are all less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area's public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning. Texas is a tort reform state with no state income tax, making it an exceptional place to live and work.