Part-Time - Nurse Practitioner - Claymont Comprehensive Treatment Center - approximately 15-20 hours per week with flexibility on days/hours.
Located in Claymont, Delaware, Claymont Comprehensive Treatment Center (CTC) provides medication-assisted treatment (MAT) to adults age 18 and older of all genders. Not only do our patients receive the support of medications such as methadone, but they also participate in individual therapy as part of medication-assisted treatment.
Psychiatric patients require care from specialty-trained professionals, in a highly-specialized, and quality-focused environment. Our team at Claymont Comprehensive Treatment Center is seeking to add a like-minded Nurse Practitioner to their diverse and dynamic team.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant able to practice in the state of DE
- Advanced nursing knowledge and clinical skills through an appropriate educational program
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a practicing nurse practitioner
- DEA License
- Willingness and ability to get X-Waiver
- Ability to work early hours to meet the needs of our clients
- Experience in addiction/psychiatric treatment preferred
For more details please contact Debbie Hughes, Senior Physician Recruiter - 615.861.7581