Atlantic Health, one of New Jerseys largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking additional Hospitalists to join our Hospitalist group.
- Flexible schedule based on individual preference
- Admissions supported by residents and APPs
- EPIC EMR system
- Full Complement Subspecialty Support
- Moonlighting and Teaching opportunities
- Board Eligible or Board-Certified Physicians
- Active DEA, CDS, Medical State License is required.
- Open to New Graduates and Experienced Physicians
- Demonstrated success working individually and as part of a team
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to accommodate J1Visa candidates.
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System - eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted Great Place to Work - 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities