Hospitalist/Internal Medicine Hybrid Opportunity in Sioux Falls, SD - Sioux Falls, SD, USA
Avera Medical Group Internal Medicine is seeking a BE/BC internal medicine physician to join a group of 8 physicians and 7 advanced practice providers in a growing inpatient and outpatient practice.
- Hybrid scheduling that includes 1 week every 9 weeks hospital coverage (7AM – 6PM only) for their groups patients, behavioral health consultation coverage 1 week every 8 weeks, and Monday through Friday outpatient only on other weeks
- 1 in 8 weekends
- Hybrid scheduling program allows for days off during the week due to the proportionate share of hospital shifts.
- Opportunity to teach residents and medical students
- Total EMR for longitudinal care
- Seasoned nursing staff and mid-level support
- Open ICU with collaborative coverage with intensivists
- Strong support of sub-specialists to complement the team approach to patient care
- Avera eCARE model for extending access to specialist via technology: eICU, eEmergency, eConsult, ePharmacy, eSenior Care, eAccess and eTransfer/eHospitalist
- Annual salary guarantee
- Generous benefit package, including education loan assistance
- Avera Medical Group Internal Medicine are split into two locations: one is adjacent to Avera McKennan Hospital and the other is adjacent to the Avera Specialty Hospital – both located in Sioux Falls, SD
- The Avera Medical Group Internal Medicine is a part of Avera Health, the region’s largest and strongest health care network with the employment of over 850 physicians.
- Avera McKennan Hospital is a 545-bed tertiary care center, recognized for excellence in areas such as stroke and heart care, cancer treatment, emergency and trauma, critical care, neurosciences, bone marrow, kidney and pancreas transplant programs, medical research and teaching programs.
- Avera McKennan Hospital is one of the nation’s TOP 15 hospitals, earning national awards in patient care, technology, quality initiatives and nursing staff.
- For more information our website is: averamckennan.org
Sioux Falls, SD has been recognized as one of the most business-friendly communities in the nation, as well as a great place to raise a family.
- The economy is strong with area businesses in health services, financial, technology, communications, manufacturing and agribusiness.
- No State Income Tax
- Recreational activities abound in Sioux Falls, thanks to the city’s system of 64 parks intertwined with the Big Sioux River. Host to professional CBA Basketball, NL Baseball and US Hockey League
- Excellent array of educational opportunities for all ages with 25 public elementary schools, 6 middles schools, 4 public high schools, 16 private school affiliations, 5 universities and a number of business and vocational schools.
- Sioux Falls is a draw area for the arts, entertainment and shopping.
- The community website is: siouxfalls.com