This comprehensive virtual meeting will gather faculty at the forefront of endocrinology to present the latest advances and critical issues in the field of endocrinology. The four hours of live programming each day will include 36 educational sessions spanning 7 topical areas. All sessions will be recorded and available for viewing 72 hours after the conclusion of each session.
On the agenda:
- Master Clinician: Clinical Challenges in Secondary Osteoporosis
- What's New in Lipid Lowering Therapies?
- The Endocrinologist's Approach to Male Infertility
- What the Endocrinologist Needs to Know About the Diagnosis and Management of Fatty Liver Disease and NASH
- T Test: What is the Best Test?
- Disorders of Phosphate
- Alopecia in Women: The Endocrinologist's Approach
- CKD and Diabetes: Management of Diabetes in Patients with Progressive CKD
- Type 1 Diabetes and Closed-Loop Technologies
- Chromaffin Tumors Perspectives
- Utility of Adrenal Androgens in Clinical Practice
- Primary Aldosteronism: Re-introducing a Common Syndrome
- Prevention and Management of Hypoglycemia
- Management of Aggressive Pituitary Tumors: When to Consider Alternative Nonsurgical Treatments
- Thyroid Cancer Overdiagnosis
Format: Lectures, debate (Testosterone Therapy in Women: Never or Sometimes?), Meet the Professor session (Calcium Conundrums; When is a Lipid Panel Not Enough?; Overcoming Barriers to Obesity Therapy, a Case-Based Approach; Tips for Clinicians for Genetic Evaluations of Adrenal Disorders; Management of Adrenal Tumors in Pregnancy; Pancreatogenic Diabetes; Facing the Challenges of Severe Insulin Resistance; Thyroid on the Internet: Myths and Misperceptions; The Thyroid and Body Weight, and more)
27 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
27 ABIM MOC points
September 10-12, 2021