This conference will be delivered as a hybrid, in-person or livestreaming.
Topics in dermatology, orthopedics, women's health, cardiology & emergency medicine. Plus new tracks in pharmacology, pain management, infectious diseases, diabetes, pediatrics, GI, respiratory diseases.
Speakers: Jennifer Carlquist, PA-C, ER, CAQ, Risha Bellomo, MPAS, PA-C, Wendy Wright, DNP, ANP-BC, FNP-BC, FAANP,FAAN, FNAP, Tom Gocke, DMSc, ATC, PA-C, DFAAPA, Daniel Wood, PA-C
On the agenda:
- Basic Rhythm Interpretation, Basic 12 Lead EKG Interpretation, Afib Masterclass
- ACS Deep Dive
- Is it Psoriasis? Making the Correct Diagnosis
- Managing Acne and Rosacea
- Treating Onychomycosis and Nail Disorders
- Differentiating Benign, Pre-Cancerous, and Malignant Skin Lesions
- Management of Acute and Chronic Pain With and Without Opioids
- Managing GI, ID & Respiratory Conditions
- Finger Injuries in the Primary Care Office
- Flat Tires and Busted Shocks: Foot and Knee Problems in the Not So Young Adult
- Interpretations of Skeletal Radiographs
- Pain in the Neck, Pain in the Buttock
- Treating Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Snapshot - Pediatric Mashup: Pediatric Headache and Rash
- Snapshot - Game Show: Pediatric Chest Pain
- Pediatric Abdominal Pain and Limping Child
- Practical Pharmacotherapy for Type 2 DM
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM)
- Type 3 Diabetes?
- Prevention and Screening in Women’s Health
- AUB: What’s “Normal” Anyways?
- GYN Evaluation Workshop Demo
- Women’s Sexual Health Trivia
- To MENOPAUSE and Beyond!
28.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - maximum; 28.5 AAPA Category 1 CME credits; 28.5 ANCC contact hours including 5.5 APNP pharmacotherapeutic contact hours
Venue: Marriott Myrtle Beach Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes
July 26-29, 2021
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29572, United States