The virtual meeting’s main aims are to address the complex interplay between dietary nutrients and outcomes associated with the microbiome, infection, and inflammation in the context of health and disease.
Conference sessions will present the latest research and foster discussion on:
- Diet, Microbiome, and Immunity During Infancy
- Prebiotics, Probiotics, and Immune Health
- Nutritional Immunity: The Battle for Nutrients Between Host and Bacteria
- Obesity: Impacts on Innate and Adaptive Immunity
- Diet and Infection in the Age of COVID-19
- Environmental and Nutritional Stressors on Immunity
- Food Components Impact Adaptive Immunity
- Dietary Patterns, Inflammation, and Disease Risk
- Diet, Inflammation, and Cancer
Format: Scientific sessions, 10 selected abstracts for short talks, and a Meet the Expert session allowing engagement between junior and senior investigators.
July 27-29, 2021