The American Neurological Association's 143rd Annual Meeting will convene the nation's top academic neurologists and neuroscientists to share updates and late-breaking research on a broad spectrum of neurologic specialties and diseases.
Scientific symposia will cover cutting-edge research in neurology; poster sessions are packed with the latest emerging science; and career development programs will help neurologists at all career levels connect and excel.
- Presidential symposium featuring Susan Schneider Williams
- Pre-meeting symposium on Saturday evening (October 20)
- Plenary sessions on key scientific advances, featuring data blitz presentations
- Professional development courses for academic neurologists at every career level
- Women of the ANA luncheon
24 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - maximum
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
October 21-23, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia 30303, United States