Maternal Fetal Medicine Opportunity: Franciscan Maternal-Fetal Medicine Associates
Opportunity for a Fellowship trained Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician to join our thriving group with four additional physicians. This job averages a 4 day work week and will cover clinics in Tacoma, and nearby Lakewood and Gig Harbor.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Must be licensed in Washington State prior to start date
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
All staff are expected to demonstrate and support our system's Values which include:
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each persons gifts and voice.
- Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
What We Offer:
Competitive compensation and excellent employee benefits that includes retirement plan, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid liability coverage with tail coverage included. CME reimbursement and Personal Time Off, and recognized Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Consistent with our Core Values, we are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.