Come join well established flourishing multidisciplinary Oncology practice with dedicated Breast Surgeon, Women's Health Practice and in house pathology. Well-trained and experienced group of 3 medical Oncologists and 1 Radiation Oncologist. Offering a high quality of life both personally and professionally located upstate New York, beautiful heart of the finger lakes region. Excellent, dedicated, long term staff and long standing contracts to provide salaried service to outside communities within the Cayuga Health System.
- Private practice with two years employment to partnership position.
- Call 1:4 covering one hospital. Hospitalist support for admissions.
- Academic affiliation with Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- 1 of only 5 recipients in New York State for the 2015 Outstanding Achievement Award from the Commission on Cancer
- Accredited Cancer Center
- Established Tumor Board and Cancer Committees
- Supportive specialists in Breast Surgery, GI, Pulmonary & Urology
- Full radiological support including CT, MRI and PET
- Existing patient base and strong support staff
- lucrative benefits and compensation package with low cost of living
- Exceptional work-life balance
Living in Ithaca, New York
- Diverse, Dynamic University Town
- Home to Cornell University and Ithaca College
- Rated by Forbes as #3 in America's Smartest Cities
- Excellent restaurants, cultural activities, & recreation
- Enjoy the natural beauty of Ithaca including Cayuga Lake, waterfalls, state parks, and hiking trails all located in one of the county's largest wine regions