If you want to be part of a large system oncology division, see all tumor types but, have the ability to specialize somewhat, then you have come to the right place.
- Successful completion of Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
- New or experienced Oncologist
- Open to general Oncology, but ability to have a specialty area of interest
- Call is currently 1:6
- Clinic, Hospital, Infusion and Radiation all on same campus
- Patient volumes are roughly 18-25 per day
- Clinical Trials and Research Opportunities available
- Aurora Health Care has earned the Outstanding Achievement Award from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC). Nationwide, of all cancer programs surveyed by the CoC, only 19% have received this award
- System-wide Tumor Board
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Healths combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether youre looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.
Working at Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is committed to diversity and inclusion every single day and in everything we do. Diversity lives in the differences, great and small, that matter to us and make each of us unique - from our age and the color of our skin, to our abilities and the things we believe in. We know that empowering our differences inspires creativity that leads to innovative solutions - for our team members, consumers and communities. And because health care is built upon relationships, its important for the people we serve to be able to trust us to meet their unique needs.
By cultivating an atmosphere of acceptance and compassion, we create a welcoming environment where our patients can heal, our team members can thrive and our business can grow. As a team member, working in a diverse setting allows you the chance to grow in ways that will broaden your perspective to deliver the best possible patient care.