Situated at the edge of Glacier National Park, Logan Health offers an opportunity like none other against the backdrop of one of the most beautiful places in the world. Enjoy world-class amenities alongside pristine nature, all while delivering much needed care to the people of Montana.
We are dedicated to investing in our staff and committed to providing you with the tools you need to care for our communities.
- Seeking hematologist/oncologist committed to clinical excellence to join a team of 4 other physicians and 3 nurse practitioners to provide comprehensive cancer care to patients in the Flathead Valley and surrounding areas
- BC/BE hematology and oncology
- General oncology practice with a mix of oncology and hematology, approximately 75% oncology 25% hematology
- Radiation oncology available onsite
- Surgical oncology and breast surgical oncology available
- Nurse navigation, nutrition, naturopathy, supportive care, palliative care and genetics available onsite
- Call 1:5, primarily consultation to admitting hospitalist service
- Weekly tumor board and biweekly breast tumor board
- Cooperative group and industry clinical trials available
- Opportunity to expand access to cancer care in our region
- Competitive compensation package
- Regional cancer program