Join Our Collegial Team of Hematology/Oncologists and Rediscover Your Calling For Medicine!
- Located in southwest Ohio - Kettering, OH
- Employed position
- BC/BE Hematology/Oncology
- Comprehensive approach to diagnosing and treating cancer
- Gamma Knife, Radiation Oncology (Elekta Center of Excellence), PET, Kettering Breast Evaluation Center, Nurse Navigators, Support Groups, Genetic Counseling
- Surgical support - Gynecology Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Neurosurgery, Breast Surgeons
- APP coverage
- Teaching opportunities
- EPIC EMR
- Call 1:5
- Sponsorship of H1b visas
- Competitive salary and robust benefits package, including 403B retirement match
- Sign on bonus and moving expenses
Greater Dayton Area
The Greater Dayton Area is a fantastic place to raise a family and offers all the warmth and charm you can find only in the Midwest. There are excellent school districts and a variety of private schools that provide residents with quality educational choices. Theres plenty to see and do locally, including our hometown favorite Dayton Dragons baseball team, the world-class Schuster Performing Arts Center, Wright Patterson Air Force Museum and a variety of prestigious championship golf courses. Residents have easy access to major universities, museums, symphonies, professional and minor league football, baseball and hockey, extensive shopping and dining, plus a wide range of housing options. Easy access to the Dayton International Airport provides unlimited travel options.
Dayton is a world-class metropolitan community that truly offers the best of both worlds -- community charm with easy access to metropolitan amenities. This is an opportunity worth considering!
Site visits are being scheduled!