The Dignity Health Cancer Institute at St. Josephs Hospital & Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ is seeking a Section Leader for our Breast Multidisciplinary Oncology Program.
The Cancer Institute Breast Section leader is a physician who is fully employed by Dignity Health and has knowledge, skills, and commitment essential to the success of the oncology program. This Section Leader will ensure the growth of the Multidisciplinary Breast Oncology program as well as the clinical trial research program.
We have seven active multidisciplinary disease teams, each including medical, surgical, radiation, radiology, pathology, genetics and supportive care experts and are in the process of expanding our Cellular Therapy Program. Building a robust clinical practice, providing direct patient care, and participating in the translational research programs are key responsibilities of these positions. The multidisciplinary teams work closely with the leadership of St. Josephs and the Dignity Health Medical Group to ensure growth of the comprehensive patient care programs as well as the implementation and growth of the translational and clinical trials programs.
- D. or D.O.
- AZ Medical License,
- Board certified in specialty
- Evidence of successful leadership/management experience
- Clinical trial experience
- Evidence of teaching participation
- Acceptable references from supervisor, peer, and subordinate; from a registered nurse; and from a research mentor
- Willing to abide by and promote the values of CommonSpirit Health