Lake Regional Health System serves a population of approximately 90,000 within a 25 mile radius. LRHS is a well-established, respected organization that is experiencing growth. The system is seeking a full time BC/BE Hematology/Oncology Physician as we continue to expand in our thriving rural community. LRHS is a Level II Stroke Center, a Level III trauma center and a Level II Nursery with a 100 acute and 16 skilled nursing bed community hospital, offering comprehensive diagnostic, radiation therapy, full service sleep lab, medical/surgical care and a 24 hour cardiovascular surgery department. Radiation Oncology Services included: Varian Linear Accelerator with 3D, IMRT and SBRT treatment capabilities.
- Employed Opportunity with a Strong, Independent, Non-profit Hospital
- Approximately 450 new cancer cases per year
- Our strong, robust Oncology program has grown 5% per year for the last 10 years
- Large Primary Care referral base
- Cardio-Thoracic Vascular Surgeon
- Pulmonary/Critical Care
- ENT Surgeon
- Call consists of one week on and one week off coverage with significant flexibility availability
- Support staff includes: primary nurse for each physician, multiple front office staff to cover registration, outside referrals, pre-authorization, patient navigation billing and coding experts, a tumor registrar and six chemotherapy/biotherapy RN's
- Excellent Compensation + Comprehensive Benefits Package + CME allowance
- Health insurance
- 20 vacation days
- 7 holidays
- 5 paid CME days and expenses up to $4,000
- Relocation allowance up to $10,000
- 401(k) & deferred compensation plan
THE HEART OF LAKE OF THE OZARKS:
- Strong School District - First in State to have all schools in district accredited by NCACS!
- Home of 3 Campuses of Accredited Colleges
- Big City Amenities with the engaging community of a Small Town - Softball Leagues, Holiday and Seasonal Events, Festivals, Premium Outlets, Spas, etc.
- Easy Access to International Airport
- Beautiful Nature and Lakes - Boating, Water Sports, Golf, Scenic Trails and so much more!
Your own vacation land on the fabulous Lake of the Ozarks in Central Missouri. The Lake of the Ozarks is a community that offers small town hospitality in a resort setting. The beautiful Lake of the Ozarks offers a safe environment to raise your family with excellent educational opportunities while enjoying lower cost of living than found in other U.S. cities.