OhioHealth is hiring a Blood and Marrow Transplant Physician to join a growing team in Columbus, Ohio.
What can you expect?
- Joining two physicians participating in the growth of a grass roots program.
- Practice out of the Bing Cancer Center located at OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital. Riverside is a 1,000-bed tertiary care center.
- Facilities include 16 chair infusion bays with two private rooms, two chairs for Apheresis, and an imaging suite.
- Teaching and research opportunities available
- Advanced Practice Provider support
- Dedicated Registered Nurse and Medical Assistant in clinic
- Ideal candidate will be BE/ BC in Hematology Oncology with BMT fellowship training. Six months or more of transplant experience may be considered in place of additional fellowship.
- Leukemia experience and an interest in doing allogeneic transplants is preferred
What are the perks?
- A culture that values and builds upon inclusion, respect, and compassionate care for all.
- Professional growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits packages including wellness incentives and paid time off
- Generous student loan repayment
- Ample relocation assistance
Partnering for Healthcare Excellence Today and in the Future
Todays complex healthcare environment requires physicians and hospitals to work together to achieve excellence in clinical quality, patient safety and service quality. One of the ways we achieve that kind of partnership is through the OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG), a medical group of OhioHealth physicians, advanced practice providers and associates.
We value the expertise of our strong physician network. We seek out your ideas for improving the patient experience and implement them. Its one of the reasons why we are regularly ranked in the top 10 percent of Press Ganeys hospital experience survey, which measures physician engagement and satisfaction.
You can contribute to a culture that has repeatedly made OhioHealth one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. And you can collaborate with MD Anderson Cancer Network-certified physicians, use telemedicine to seek the real-time advice of experts across the system, be a part of our state-of-the-art Neuroscience facility, Level 1 Trauma Center or Primary Stroke Center, or find your fit in any of our ambulatory or specialized care sites across the central region of the state.
We Never Stop Learning
At OhioHealth, we want to do more than support the careers of our physicians we want to grow their talents and help them reach their highest aspirations. We see your education not as an expense, but as a strategic investment in the health system.
We know growth isnt limited to just education, so we rely on the voices and leadership of our physicians. We have Clinical Guidance Councils, a Physician Diversity Workforce Group, and the OhioHealth Physicians Leadership Institute to help you lead, grow and innovate in all facets of your career.
We Want to Talk About Your Future
Columbus is one of the top locations in the country for young professionals, with a mix of big-city amenities and small-town affordability. OhioHealth offers a wide range of professional experiences in communities throughout central and southeast Ohio, giving you the opportunity to find the perfect fit for your family and your career.
For more information, please contact Jacqueline Ning at (614) 544-4209 or email your CV to
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.