Radiation Oncology - Grand Forks, ND, USA
Altru Health System is seeking an additional BC/BE Radiation Oncology physician.
- Current providers include 1 Radiation Oncologists, 1 Radiation Oncology Nurse Practitioner, 5 Hematology/Oncology Physicians (1 starting in 2022), and 4 Hematology/Oncology Nurse Practitioners.
- The Altru Cancer Program has been continuously recognized by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as offering high quality cancer care.
- All cancer services consolidated and available within one facility
- Two Tomotherapy machines including the Radixact System
- Research Opportunities- Government and Independent Sponsors
- Part of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- Teaching opportunities through Altrus Family Medicine Residency Program and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Skills and Qualifications
- Preferred experience in:
- HDR Brachytherapy
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery