Gynecologic Oncology Opportunity in New Jersey
Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking to employ a BE/BC, Fellowship trained Gynecologic Oncologist to join a team of 3 experienced Gynecologic Oncologists in a large, established, successful practice. There is opportunity for mentorship in a collegial environment and the opportunity to further develop a translational research program in collaboration with PhD scientists at the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine. All this, while enjoying a coastal lifestyle in a desirable area with great schools and easy access to New York and Philadelphia.
* Join three experienced Gynecologic Oncologists
* Based primarily out of Riverview Medical Center in Red Bank, NJ
* Care for patients from across the Hackensack Meridian Health Network in Comprehensive Cancer Centers
* Opportunity to further develop a new basic and translational research program in collaboration
with PhD scientists at the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
* Clinical research opportunities including Phase 1, 2 and 3 trials
* Robotic Minimally Invasive Surgery
* High Risk Genetic ClinicFirst in state of New Jersey
* Teaching opportunities including academic appointment through the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
* State-of-the-Art Radiotherapy: Low Dose Rate, High Dose Rate, Stereotactic, IMRT
* Highly Competitive compensation package based on experience
* Robust benefits package
Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.
Learn More about Hackensack Meridian Health
For immediate consideration, submit your CV to Carol Petite, at
or call (732) 673-5000.
Carol A. Petite, B.S., M.T., AASPR
Corporate Physician Recruiter