Dignity Health Cancer Institute seeking Hematologists to join our Hematology Service
Dignity Health Cancer Institute (DHCI) is actively seeking to employ board certified/board eligible hematologists to join our malignant and benign hematology program. The DHCI Hematology Program has dedicated clinic space at the Dignity Health Cancer Institute and provides a consult service for St. Josephs Hospital and Medical Center (SJHMC), the Dignity Health Medical Group Internal Medicine, Surgical Specialties and Medical specialty services, Women's Health, and Lung, Liver and Kidney Transplant Programs. The Hematology team will work closely with the leadership of the Dignity Health Cancer Institute and SJHCM leadership to ensure the growth of the comprehensive patient care programs as well as the implementation of appropriate clinical trials.
- D. or D.O.
- Must have, or be eligible for, an Arizona State medical licensure
- Board certified in Hematology
- A passion for providing excellent clinical care
- Willing to participate in teaching and research activities
- Acceptable references from supervisor, peer, subordinate and a registered nurse
- Ability to achieve full and unrestricted hospital/surgical privileges at Dignity Health Arizona hospitals
- Willing to abide by and promote the mission and values of Dignity Health and CommonSpirit Health.