Oncology Nurse Practitioner
Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking an experienced hematologic malignancy advanced practice nurse to work in the oncology department at Jersey Shore University Medical Center.
Jersey Shore University Medical Center’s comprehensive cancer center includes world-class surgical, medical and radiation oncology expertise, access to clinical trials, and supportive programs and resources for our patients. Work with a team of dedicated physicians, oncology nurse navigators, genetic testing and counseling providers, social workers, dietitians, palliative care, integrative medicine, outpatient rehabilitation services, support groups, pulmonary rehabilitation, and occupational, physical and speech therapies .
- Work with the inpatient leukemia team at Jersey Shore UMC
- The Cancer Center Program is modelled after the John Theurer Cancer Center (JTCC) at Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hours are 8:00am-4:30pm, no weekends or holidays required
- Minimum of (2) two years as an oncology nurse practitioner, leukemia an d/or Bone Marrow Transplant experience preferred
- Ability to facilitate group processes and work collaboratively within the team
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
Hackensack Meridian Health is the leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety. To learn more, visit us at: www.HackensackMeridianHealth.org .
HMH also offers competitive compensation and a robust benefits package. Submit CV for immediate consideration to:
Jodi Fendrick, BSBM-HR, SHRM-CP, AAPPR
Corporate Physician Recruiter