Hennepin Healthcare System Inc. (dba Hennepin County Medical Center) has an opening in Minneapolis Minnesota for a Hematologist/Oncologist.
- Diagnose and treat individuals living with cancer.
- Meet and consult with patients, reviewing patient histories, conducting interviews, and communicating with referring clinicians to assess symptoms and the possible source of the condition.
- Serve as an expert in treatment of malignant disease and use of chemotherapy drugs to treat cancer, diagnose and formulate treatment plans to tackle cancer cells.
- Provide unique and individualized treatment for each cancer and each patient.
- Collaborate, educate, and instruct other doctors on the other health issues that may impact or be impacted by a cancer or blood disease diagnosis.
Requires an MD, or equivalent foreign degree, completion of a medical residency program in Internal Medicine, and completion of fellowship program in Hematology and Medical Oncology. Must be licensed, or eligible for licensure, to practice medicine in the State of Minnesota.
Please submit CV and Letter of Interest to: