Location: Silverdale, WA
We have an opportunity for a Hematology-Oncology physician to join our team in Kitsap County. With the retirement of one of our physicians, this is an excellent opportunity to step into a busy practice located within our new cancer center and medical center. Join a team of 6 physicians and additional 5 ARNP/PAs in our comprehensive center. We recently opened a brand new state of the art hospital in Silverdale and you will practice on this campus. We are hoping to find a partner who can help grow our practice and is interested in opportunities in new and developing cancer care (including multidisciplinary programs, clinical trials, and journal clubs). Collegial group and strong medical staff community.
Learn more about St. Michael Medical Center here!
- Medical Degree
- Board Certified Hematology and Oncology (ABIM)
- Unrestricted Washington State Medical License prior to start date
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Collegial group with an excellent reputation
- Wide referral network of primary care and specialists
- Cover just one hospital when on-call
- A weekly multidisciplinary tumor board providing recommendations for all new and postoperative patients.
- Onsite radiation oncology and infusion services.
- Clinical research and trials available
All staff are expected to support and demonstrate our system's Values include:
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each persons gifts and voice.
- Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships.