Medical Director - Clinical Cancer Genetics - PA, USA
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting a full-time Medical Director for our clinical cancer genetics program located in Pittsburgh, PA .
Cancer Institute Highlights
- New state-of-the-art Academic Cancer Institute facility
- Pioneering scientific, translational and clinical research with a new Genomics facility
- Network of genetic counselors
- Outstanding infrastructure exists to support the leader, including clinical grade somatic next generation sequencing (NGS) performed at AHN, an immune monitoring and research lab as well as a proteomics core lab.
- Implementation of a system wide biomarker discovery program aimed at helping in the design and implementation of personalized cancer therapies.
- Large network of 23 locations in Western Pennsylvania, accounting for >8000 new cancer patients per year
- Oversee genetic counselors
- Develop programs for hereditary cancer risk assessment, genetic testing and cancer screening and prevention
- Oversee research programs in cancer genetics
- Experience in medical genetics
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Medical Oncology
- Pennsylvania License upon hire
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts