Radiation Oncologist for Nationally Recognized State-of-the-Art Facilities with Work-Life Balance Schedule and Sign-on- MD - Cumberland, MD, USA
Seeking a Radiation Oncologist in Cumberland, MD. Join a growing radiation oncology program with a strong medical oncology department feeder.
Must have an MD or equivalent, be BC or BE in Radiation Oncology with the ability to obtain an unrestricted Maryland license. J-1 and H1B visas are welcome to apply!
- Light call!
- Hours are Monday-Friday 8-5
- Medical Director opportunity
- No other market competition
- Option for an academic appointment if desired
- Opportunity to teach medical students
- Productive department seeing 30-35 pts/day
- Two linear accelerators
What we Offer
- Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience plus lucrative incentive program
- Outstanding benefits package including health, dental, vision, and pension
- CME allowance of $5,000 plus 5 days
- 5-weeks PTO plus holidays