HEADLINE : Brooklyn , New York City: BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist is needed to join a large multi-specialty group practice. These physicians are all employed by a well-regarded academic medical center. This is a 100% outpatient Hematology/Oncology opportunity. Their Brooklyn office has two Hematologists/ Oncologists with a support staff of Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners. Visa sponsorship is available. $ They are offering a very competitive financial package, full benefits, including a Student Loan Repayment Plan.
LOCATION : Brooklyn, New York City
- For those Hematologists/ Oncologists who want and need to work in Brooklyn, you will also be able to take full advantage of, have easy accessibility to, and be able to enjoy the many and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that New York City/Manhattan has to offer.
- Please scroll down below for additional information about New York City.
PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY :
- BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist is needed to join a very large multi-specialty group practice that is owned and employed by a well-regarded academic medical center.
- The new Hematologist/ Oncologist Oncologist will work in their Brooklyn office.
- It is currently staffed with two Hematologists/Oncologists, Nurse Practitioners and Physicians Assistants.
- This is a 100% outpatient opportunity.
- Treating, screening and preventing disorders of the blood.
- These disorders include: anemia, sickle cell disease, bleeding disorders, hemophilia as well as different types of cancer.
- Providing appropriate medications for various cancers
- Providing screening tests for cancers
- Overseeing chemotherapy regimens
- Ordering diagnostic laboratory tests
- Working with other medical specialists including surgeons, radiologists, and radiation oncologists.
- There is no on call.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- This excellent Hematology/ Oncology opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- Availability of Desired Candidates can be any of the following combination and will all be strongly considered and are welcome to apply:
- Hematologists/Oncologists who are fellowship trained and are available during 2022 and 2023.
- Hematologists/Oncologists who have work experience and also available during 2022 and 2023.
- Sponsorship for Visa candidates will be available.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- As stated above, the new Hematologist/Oncologist will be employed by a well-regarded academic medical center.
- They are offering a very competitive financial package, which will be commensurate with the Hematologist/Oncologists experience, skills, etc.
- They are also providing a complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Paid Malpractice Insurance (fully covered)
- Major Medical/Health Insurance for candidate and family members
- Loan Repayment plan and much more!
- The earning potential is very good!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY :
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.6 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the Capitol of the World, New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
212-545-7660 (Day and evening)