This one-day symposium will address the most challenging questions in current clinical practice in hematologic malignancies management.
On the agenda:
- Second Line Treatment for Aggressive B-cell Lymphomas: CAR T-cell Therapy for All?
- New Advances in Aggressive Lymphomas beyond CAR T-cell Therapy
- Treatment beyond HMAs in MDS/MPNs
- Navigating Frontline Therapies in CLL
- Updates in the Management of Smoldering Myeloma
- Promise of Bispecific Antibodies and CAR T-cell Therapy in MM
Format: Lectures, breakout sessions (Novel Oral Agents; Inpatient Experience: OT/PT During Prolonged Hospital Stay; Sickle Cell Gene Therapy) and panel Q&A with speakers.
4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - maximum
4.25 CNE contact hours
Hilton Milwaukee City Center
May 7, 2022
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53203, United States