The conference will have 6 invited speakers providing state-of-the-art lectures and a selection of oral presentations covering a broad range of topics in platelet and megakaryocyte biology, from basic science to recent advances in clinical studies.
On the agenda:
- Platelet, thromboinflammation and COVID-19
- P2Y12 Antagonists Monotherapy in ACS Patients?
- Platelet Generation from Circulating Megakaryocytes
- Phosphoinositides in the Regulation of Platelet Generation and Function
- Treatment of Immune Thrombocytopenia
- Microfluidic Devices to Study Platelet Thrombus Formation in Vitro
- Platelet Function Defects Studied with NGS: Present and Future Perspectives
- Platelets in Atherosclerosis: From Experimental Models to Clinical Relevance
Venue: Università degli Studi di Milano, Aula Magna (Great Hall)
September 28-30, 2022