This hybrid (in-person or virtual) multidisciplinary congress aims to deliver a comprehensive overview of all practice-changing research findings and teach how to integrate innovation into participants' daily practice and improve breast cancer patient care.
The congress is designed for breast cancer researchers and clinicians who have a specific interest in innovations (including translational research, new agents, molecular and functional diagnostics, biomarkers and cutting-edge research applications in the clinical setting).
- Integrate translational research insights from HER2 positive and HER2 low disease, antibody drug conjugates, immune modulation into cancer care
- Improve precision medicine
- Build the knowledge base for breast cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment, encompassing PRO and real-world data
- Adopt breakthroughs in management of patients with triple negative breast cancer
- Inform on state-of-the-art perioperative therapy for localised breast cancer
Keynote lectures: 1)Optimising adjuvant treatment in HR+/HER2 negative early breast cancer; 2)How shall our knowledge of cancer evolution transform breast oncology?
May 3-5, 2022