The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center will host its virtual via Zoom Leading Edge of Cancer Research Symposium, featuring presentations and discussions on emerging, important topics in discovery and translational research. The event also includes a virtual poster session with award; interested researchers are encouraged to submit abstracts by August 27, 2021.
The Leading Edge of Cancer Research Symposium will feature keynote presentations from Elaine Fuchs, PhD, professor of Mamamalian Cell Biology & Development at The Rockefeller University; Padmanee Sharma, MD, PhD, professor of Genitourinary Medical Oncology and Immunology at MD Anderson; and Georg Winter, PhD, principal investigator at CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences.
- Cancer Therapeutics: Mechanisms of Response and Resistance
- Expanding our Reach: Innovation in Rare Cancer - panel discussion
- Intersection of Immuno-Genetics and Immuno-Metabolism
- Cancer: The Would that Doesn’t Heal
- Translating Breakthroughs into Clinical Impact
- The Cancer Ecosystem: Evolution and Malignant Progression
November 4-5, 2021
Houston, Texas 77030, United States