This virtual symposium, now in its 4th year, will focus on state-of-the-art approaches in the management of primary and metastatic central nervous systems tumors, along with an understanding of current standards of care and a look at future directions. The symposium will engage participants as the expert faculty navigate through complex cases, novel treatment strategies and lively panel discussions.
On the agenda:
- How Do I Use Glioma Biomarkers in My Practice for Decision Making?
- Medulloblastoma Molecular Landscape
- Relevant Biomarkers in Brain Metastases
- Recent Advances in Glioma Management
- Neurosurgical Advances
- Radiation Advances
- Immunotherapy and Viral and Targeted Therapy in Malignant Gliomas
- Management of Cavernous Sinus Meningiomas: What Does the Literature Tell Us?
- Ependymoma: Can We Move the Needle?
- Primary CNS Lymphoma: State-of-the-Art Treatment?
- The Debates: Controversies in Metastasis Management
- HA-WBRT vs SRS
- Asymptomatic Brain Metastases: Systemic Therapy vs SRS
- Pre-op vs Post-op SRS
3.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
3 CNE contac hours
December 3, 2021
Miami, Florida 33176, United States