Webinar 3.30 p.m. - 4.45 p.m.
This program, sponsored by Pfizer, is being offered to help raise awareness and understanding of the need for ample public policy to address reducing disparities and improving access to care for prostate cancer patients.
In honor of National Prostate Cancer Month, the program will feature the reading of Governor Kemp's Proclamation.
Dr. Crain Garrot, Georgia Cancer Specialists and GASCO's President will be the moderator for the meeting.
On the agenda:
- Understanding health disparities and gaps in care
- Health equity in the access to advances in prostate cancer
- Steps Grady has implemented to reduce health disparities
- Data analysis to improve patient care
- The patient experience in living with metastatic prostate cancer
September 27, 2021