This conference will be offered as a hybrid (in-person or virtual) experience due to COVID-19 pandemic spread.
- Controversies in Congenital CMV
- “Rash”onal Diagnostic Dilemmas
- Update on Group A Strep Infections: The Pharynx and Beyond
- COVID-19: Where Have We Been and Where Are We Now?
- Pediatric UTI: Answering Your Burning Questions
- Phage Therapy – A Novel Approach to Antibiotic Resistance
- The Pros and Cons of Probiotics
- It’s in the Water: Diseases Related to Water Exposure
- Infectious Disease Jeopardy
- Mycoplasma...Just Walk It Off?
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus: Where Are We Now?
- Antibiotic Pearls: Common Misconceptions, Avoiding Pitfalls, Learning New Concepts
- How to Measure Antibiotic Prescribing in Outpatient Settings to Improve the Quality of Pediatric Care
- What’s New with the Flu?
- Congenital Syphilis: Navigating Diagnosis and Management
- Advice for Pediatric Musculoskeletal Infections
- Climate Change and Infectious Disease
- The ABCs of Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Risks and Benefits of Maternal Immunization During Pregnancy
- Interesting Case Presentations
- Vaccine Panel
- Pediatric Lyme Disease
- Congenital Infectious Encephalopathies
- Throw me a Bone: Advice for Pediatric
21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
15 ABP MOC points
The Lodge at Vail
August 1-6, 2021
Vail, Colorado 81657, United States