This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network . LVHN emerged from the COVID-19 pandemic with exceptional care providers and financial strength. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties.
Our 15 physicians in the Division of Occupational Medicine are ready to welcome a new colleague to their growing practices!
- Perform DOT, surveillance, pre-placement physicals, and other specialty exams and fitness for duty evaluations
- APC support is available
- No holidays, or on-call responsibility
- A network champion for Occupational Medicine and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
- Must possess DOT medical examiner certification and Medical Review Officer certification or obtain within the first 6 months of employment
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, and hiring.
To learn more about clinician career opportunities, click, call or text:
LVHN.org/jobs | EMAIL | CELL