WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a physician who is Board Eligible/Board Certified and specializes in Occupational Medicine to join our team at Irvington WorkingWell Occupational Medicine located in Indianapolis, IN.
WHAT WE NEED:
Candidate will have ACLS/BLS certifications and will be able to see all patient types. Occupational Medicine experience of 2 years is required for this position. Candidate should be comfortable with workman’s compensation injuries, Department of Transportation physicals, musculoskeletal injuries, and other work-related injuries or services.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Clinic slated to open Summer 2022
- Anticipated hours include Monday – Friday schedule: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- 36 patient contact hours with 4 hours administrative time
- No Call Expectation
- No Weekends or Holidays
- Work at both Irvington and Greenwood locations
- Must be DOT and MRO Certified or willing to become certified
- Public Safety pre-employment and OSHA respirator clearance exams
- Will work directly with Public Safety Personnel such as Fire and Police
- Anticipated outpatient volumes for new provider: 20 - 22 patients per shift
- MA support along with Health Coaches
- Onsite stress testing, body composition and laboratory
- Common Diagnoses:
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Pre-employment, DOT, and Non-DOT physicals
- Sprain and Strains
- Immigration physicals
- Disability physicals
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH , brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Continuing medical education (CME) support
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Paid malpractice
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at
or (844) 376-3627.