- Describe the strategies and barriers for determining personalized, precision treatments for depressions and bipolar illnesses.
- Identify the fundamental theories and methods of dialectical behavior therapy.
- Define clinical indications and expected outcomes for neuromodulation therapies for depression.
- Describe DBT methods that can help disabled persons succeed at work.
- Identify effective strategies for treatment of depression in children and adolescents.
- Describe current “best practices” in the diagnosis and treatment of opiate dependence.
- Recognize early warning signs of depression treatment resistance; detail strategies to overcome them.
- Identify clinical strategies to support both suicide attempt survivors and their family members.
- Describe the risks and benefits of pharmacotherapy and psychotherapy during the perinatal period.
6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - maximum
The Clifton Center
November 10, 2017
Louisville, Kentucky 40206, United States