This 3-day intensive virtual course is designed to address increased COVID-19 pandemic rates of depression, suicidality, anxiety disorders, PTSD, and substance use disorders. Numerous aspects will be covered, including recent advances in psychopharmacology, psychosocial treatments, and assessment of psychiatric patients.
The faculty features internationally renowned speakers and expert clinicians in specialized practices. They'll decisively review and synthesize recent advances in psychiatry in an easy-to-understand manner, and help participants develop new strategies and apply evidence-based treatments to current circumstances in their practice settings.
Also on the agenda:
- Mental Health Disparities
- Race and Mental Health
- Geriatric Psychiatry Update
- Treatment of Schizophrenia: A Focus on Stage-Specific Approaches to Psychopharmacology
- Psychotherapy with Suicidal Patients: An Integrated Psychodynamic Approach
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness and Hypersomnia in Psychiatry
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Pregnancy and Postpartum-Related Mood Disorders
Format: Lectures, panel presentations, Q&A sessions.
20.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - maximum
20.75 CNE contact hours
June 9-11, 2022