This conference, jointly provided by Baylor College of Medicine and University of New Mexico School of Medicine, will provide a detailed review on selected genitourinary and urologic diseases.
On the agenda:
- 2020 AUA Microhematuria Guidelines Update
- Managing NMIBC in the BCG Shortage Era
- When is Radical Cystectomy Indicated for NMIBC?
- Bladder-Sparing Trimodality Therapy
- The AUA Urotrauma Guideline – 2020 Update
- Management of Urinary Tract Fistula
- Adult Acquired Buried Penis: Tips and Tricks for Unearthing Treasure
- Management of Urethral Strictures
- Gracilis/Other Muscular Flaps in GU Reconstruction: More Utility
- Decisional Tools to Determine Need for Biopsy and Re-Biopsy in Men with Elevated PSAs
- Active Surveillance – When Can You Continue Watching and When Do You Intervene?
- Adjuvant Radiotherapy
- Prostate Cancer Primary Treatment Failure: PET Imaging and Emerging Salvage Strategies
- Oligometastatic Prostate Cancer
- Obstructive/Non-Obstructive Azoospermia
- Pre-op Counseling: The Secret Sauce for Success in Erectile Restoration Surgery
- Testosterone Therapy Treatment Options
- Recovery of Spermatogenesis Following Testosterone Therapy or Anabolic Steroid Use
- Minimally-Invasive BPH Therapies
- Is Open Partial Nephrectomy Still an Option for Challenging Renal Masses?
- Living Donor Kidney Surgery: Past, Present
- The Medical Assessment and Surgical Management of Adrenal Masses for the Practicing Urologist
- Nephron-Sparing Renal Surgery: How Local Recurrence Issues Alter Preoperative and Postoperative Decision Making
- Urologic Residency Education Innovations
- Vascular Surgery for the Urologist
Possible contact: email@example.com
For questions about CME: Kaylinh.Ly@bcm.edu
Venue: Inn and Spa at Loretto
September 24-26, 2021
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501, United States