At the conclusion of the 96th Annual Meeting of the South Central Section of the AUA, attendees will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of using clinical care pathways in the treatment of patients with OAB, and classify the steps along the SUFU AOB Pathway.
- Describe options for the evaluation and management of small renal masses (SRM’s).
- Identify the oncological and renal functional role of robotic partial nephrectomy in the treatment of renal cancer.
- Explain the legislative and regulatory issues of greatest concern for urologists.
- Explain the practical implications of MACRA.
- Describe the diagnosis and medical/surgical treatment for the infertile male.
- Review the new concepts and areas of controversy in the exciting field of testosterone therapy.
- Acquire a better understanding of the key issues in the management of patients with both low and high-risk prostate cancer.
- Integrate AUA Guidelines on Male Urethral Stricture in the evaluation and treatment of urethral strictures.
- Explain the evaluation and surgical management of testis torsion and undescended testes.
22.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ - maximum
The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
October 4-7, 2017
Naples, Florida 34108, United States